Shane West is no stranger to grace and redemption. 30 Years ago in 1987 at the age of 21, Shane West had a life changing experience and his spiritual awakening in a converted garage. It was this very moment that took Shane out of the epicenter and onto the launching pad of his ministry. Empowering him to preach a message tailor made by experience: “From Cocaine To The Calling.”
The fresh and relevant anointing on Shane West, complemented with an insight into the revelation of God’s word, has been touching hearts of people around the world. Shane’s transparent personality is a magnet that has drawn a broad audience. He has ministered and spoke into the lives of milaires and yet also has been honored to have inspired prisoners. His diverse, genuine love for people, and the extension of God’s unconditional love, has gained him a notoriety that transcends culture, race and religion!
It is very evident that God has raised Shane West up to challenge the Body of Christ out of their complacency. He encourages the church to dry their tears, fight the good fight of faith, and plow with their worship until Christ comes.
When you experience the ministry of Shane West, you will quickly recognize the sovereignty and favor of God is upon his life, family, and ministry.
Shane and Dana were married on June 26,1990 Shane has always throughout their marriage, claimed that it was Dana, that was constantly the wind beneath his wings.
Dana West has been in active ministry for 30 years now as well, used by God alongside her husband. Her ministry of speaking and writing has blessed women from all over the world.
She has spent hours of prayer, pondering, and reaching out to better understand the causes of chaos in the lives of people, both believers, and non-believers, then reaching out with a spirit of humility not often seen in the day in which we live. God has blessed her with gifts of insight, discernment, and compassion. She has always been an incredible teacher as well.
The Lord works through her to reach people at their level – affecting them She provokes a desire …a hunger for more of God’s presence in the lives of all those that she is connected with.
Team Shana (Shane & Dana) West consider themselves highly blessed and favored to be the proud parents of 3 amazing sons, Dakota (The U.S. Marine), Zane (Our Cross Country Runner) and Shane Keith II (Our Gamer)
Shane and Dana West has always had a passion to reach people. connecting them with Christ and allowing the blessings of God to follow. Shane has known for many years that there is much more in reaching people besides the pulpit.
Through much time of prayer and seeking God. Shane & Dana feel that God desires to do the following.
We believe that God has expressed for us to…
- Cherish the anointing and intimacy with Jesus, seek the heart of God in all matters.
- Cultivate a Kingdom mind-set, power prophetic evangelism on a one on one basis.
- Create an atmosphere of passion for Christ and a renewed compassion for the lost.
- Carry the anointing and the unstoppable fire of the Lord to the world.
- Change hearts, win souls, and advance the Kingdom of God even greater than before.
- Commit to worship, to intimacy, to our partners of Faith, to our mandate and our vision, to strengthen character, godly values, increasing wisdom, and fulfilling the tasks set before us with utmost integrity and openness.
- Increase our accountability, effectiveness, expectations, communication, and missions.
- Involve people: unite and work together through partnership, interactive website, equipping, training, developing, and raising up leaders in this end time.
- Intercede by building a large body of intercessory warriors to pray for the nation and the nations, for the body of Christ, for our home church and Pastor, our Country and its leaders.
- Impart to and empower, equip, train, mentor, engage, and send forth godly, on men and women of influence with a passion for Christ, revivalists, and mission-minded people to transform neighborhoods, communities, cities, and nations with the heart of Christ, for Jesus Christ. Reaching those closest to our hearts, yet farthest from Christ.
THE MINISTRY SAVES
Champions will proclaim the Gospel to unbelievers.
God created humanity to worship and be in fellowship with him. Yet, humanity decided to worship self instead of God which resulted in sin and idolatry. The fall undermined man’s fellowship with God, left all of creation broken, and resulted in both physical and spiritual death (Rom. 8:20-21; Rom. 5:12; Eph. 2:3; Ps. 51:5). The good news of the Gospel is that in spite of all of creation being fallen, and man being dead in sin, God intervened based on his love and mercy. He did so by sending his son Jesus Christ to reconcile all things by taking on human flesh so that he could live for, die for, and be resurrected for those who are separated from God (Col. 1:20; Rom. 5:19; Rom. 6:1-10). Salvation is a free gift of God that is received through faith in Christ (Eph. 2:8). This is the Gospel that we will unashamedly live and preach to as many cities as we can.
THE MINISTRY GROWS
Champions will proclaim the Gospel to believers.
The gospel is for both non-Christians and Christians alike. In salvation, the gospel gives us a right standing before God, and in daily Christian living creates in us a desire to love God and be holy as He is holy (1 Peter 1:16). The gospel is the primary fuel for living the Christian life. We will only be motivated to love God and love our neighbors as we daily reﬂect on God’s love for us experienced in the gospel (Matt. 22:37-39). We are committed to continue preaching the gospel to our church in the hope that the love we experience through it will enable Shane & Dana West to live for God and bring him glory.
THE MINISTRY GATHERS
Champions will proclaim will gather together as the body of Christ.
The fall distorted our relationship with God and one another. Yet, through being restored to a right relationship with God through the gospel, we can have a true authentic community with one another. As a local expression of the body of Christ in Greensboro, we are dedicated to covenanting together and committing our lives to one another. We will strive to be a diverse covenant community welcoming all ages, ethnicities, and backgrounds. We will seek to love one another which will act as an apologetic to those who do not know God (John 17:23). Lastly, we will gather together for weekly corporate worship as a visible picture of the body of Christ and the power of the Gospel.
Helping Friends Become Followers of Jesus Christ!